Hair Loss Treatments
Most hair and scalp conditions may be managed and in some cases reversed to a state of “Hair Restoration”. Full hair restoration depends on a number of factors. One major factor being, if the Follicle is still in tact and receiving the blood nourishment needed to produce new growth. This is determined by a Scalp Analysis using a Microscopic Instrument, during a Hair Loss Consultation.
- Organic Hair Growth Mask (hand made)
- Natural Hair Loss Treatments – Designed for your Hair Type (hand made)
- Topical Treatments – Minoxidil & Finasteride
- Hair Care Cleansing/Conditioning System – for Hair Loss
- Follicle Awakening Scalp massage
PRP Therapy for Hair Loss
Prp – (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical treatment in which a person’s blood is drawn, processed, and then injected into the areas of the scalp where hair is desired.
Laser Light Therapy
FDA – cleared treatment clinically proven to regrow thinning hair and prevent further progression of hair loss. Laser therapy utilize safe, low level lasers to Stimulate, Energize, and Renew Cells within the hair follicle for Thicker, Healthier Hair.
- Medicine as prescribed by your doctor when needed
Exercise is essential to hair growth as well.